The term Wellness or Health and Wellness is being used for a variety of different approaches to living a better life. The real question however is what does wellness really look like and how should it be applied for different areas of your life. Muhammad Zahir from Your Trusted Advisors will be here to discuss this very important topic getting you ready for the new year.
Dr. Janelle Davison, Optometrist
- Dr. Davison discusses her successful optometrist business and the importance of National Diabetes Month
Kahlia Meeks, MBA, Entrepreneur, Author, Philanthropist
- Ms. Meeks discusses her mission to change the lives of others and the TNY Foundation Series Concert Series Autism Night event on November 18th.
Website, social media, and book sites:
Shanta Lana Hereford owner of The Star Affect a business development and marketing agency will discuss how they provide guidance to small businesses to help them be the best they can be.
Ms. Shanta Lana Hereford is a mother, entrepreneur, executive producer, writer, and philanthropist. She is mostly known for her work in the music industry for over 20 years as an entertainment manager, celebrity booking agent, artist development consultant and publicist, booking and promoting shows for music artists such as Future, Ace Hood, Pleasure P, Young Dro, Wiz Khalifa and many more. Today, she is the owner of The Star Factor Effect. A business development and marketing agency which provides guidance and support to aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners. Her spare time is spent operating The Center for Truth and Healing (CFTH). A nonprofit organization that advocates for the homeless and provides resources such as food, clothing, job training, Christmas toys and more to those who are less fortunate in her community.
- Event Link: http://buildyourbrandnow.eventbrite.com
- Facebook Fan Page: https://facebook.com/officialshantalana
- Website: https://thestarfactoreffect.com
- My phone number: (404) 749-0192