Eric Smith of EWS Financial Group will be here to discuss Open Enrollment and other insurance concerns for business and personal.
THIS WEEKS SHOW FEATURES
- Business of the Week
- Past and Upcoming Events
- Small Biz News with Martin Pratt
- Personal Development with Marc Parham
- Credit Talk with Ira Royal
- Guest Interview with Eric Smith of EWS Financial Group discussing Open Enrollment and other insurance concerns.
There are only a few months left in the year! Is your plan working for you or is it time to create a NEW ONE!
Join me for this episode of CAPBuilder Talk where we will discuss The Business of Raising Entrepreneurial Children. My special guest will be Kendyl Q, the 7-Year Old president and CEO of The Best Kid Books and Kami Smith the Creator and Director of Kids Mind Your Business.
TOPIC: The Business of Youth Entrepreneurship
- Kendyl Q – His Story
- The Best Kids Books
- Kami Smith – Her Story
- Kids Mind Your Business
- Raising Entrepreneurial Children
The Best Kids Books
Kids Mind Your Business
MONDAY JUNE 27, 2016
Join me for this episode of CAPBuilder Talk where we will discuss The Business of Educating Our Youth. My guest will be Andrea Carter, Founder & Executive director, Mosaic Schools, Indiana and Artesius Miller, Founder & Executive Director, Utopian Academy for the Arts, Georgia.
TOPIC: The Business of Educating Our Youth
- Andrea Carter – Her Story
- Artesius Miller – His Story
- The State of Our Education System Today
- New Ways to Educate Our Youth
- What You Can Do To Help With Your Child’s Education