Join me for this episode where we will discuss Creating Wealth and Economic Success for the 21st Century. My special guest will be Annie Davis President, Gwinnett County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Other special guest include;
- Dr. Hope King – GCAC Economic Development Chair
- Acquanette Chatman – Insurance Agency Owner – Allstate Insurance – Chatman & Associates – Topic – Entrepreneurship – “Being Your Own Boss”
- Johnette Brown – Housing Counselor – Urban League of Greater Atlanta – Topic – Homeownership – “Why homeownership is important to attaining financial security“
- Marc Parham – Director The Entrepreneurship Center Urban League of Greater Atlanta
We will discuss;
Please join me for this episode CAPBuilder Talk radio show where we talk with Vonda Echols with Access To Capital for Entrepreneurs about how to get your startup business funded.
TOPIC: Funding Your Business!
Some of the topics we will discuss are;
- What are the options for getting start-up and growth funding
- What is the overall process for working with a lender
- How to prepare your business for funding
- What are the available resources to help with funding
Join the CAPBuilder Talk Show as we discuss The Importance of Small Business Certification. My guest will be Kimberly Griffin a Supplier Diversity Certification Consultant and CEO of DBE Consulting.
We will discuss:
- Kimberly Griffin – Her Story
- Small Business Certification
- Advice for Entrepreneurs