- How do you come up with an idea that you both like
- How did you decide who does what
- What type of business structure did you select
- Tips on working together.
- What goes into a great business pitch
- What are the different types of pitches
- Are all pitches created equal
GUEST CONTACT INFORMATION
- Stacy and Roger Vaughn, D-Unity Consulting, http://www.dunitygroup.com/
- Tracy Singleton, Off Campus Specialities, www.offcampusspecialties.com
- Venus Lockett, Urban Asset Builders, www.UrbanAssetBuilders.com
- Michelle Phillips, Pure Horse Play, www.purehorseplay.co
- Colomon Olorunfemi, Kadel Products, www.kadelproducts.com
- What are the options for getting start-up and growth funding
- What is the overall process for working with a lender
- How to prepare your business for funding
- What are the available resources to help with funding
Please join me (Monday evening @ 8:30 PM Call In #917-923-1078) for the CAPBuilder Talk radio show where I will interview the mentors that have the most impact on my entrepreneur life, Edward and Ruth Parham, my parents.
I have been asked by many what got me started in businesses. Although I have had many coaches and mentors in my life, the very first small business mentors were my parents.
They not only encouraged me directly they were also entrepreneurs.
Some of the topics we will discuss are;
Entrepreneurship revisited – We have been here before
The right mindset – What does it take?
Starting them young – Encouraging your children to be entrepreneurs
We are in this together – Recommendations from the old school.
Browse the post below to listen to past CAPBuilder Talk Radio Show broadcast!